December 14, 2019, 11:53:40 PM

Favorite Park

Started by donna, August 25, 2005, 01:21:39 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

donna

What's everyone's favorite park?   ::)

cluain

magic kingdom definately..for so many reasons!!

JEANYLASER

EPCOT is my favorite park because it is the future. 8)

funni

May 11, 2011, 12:05:00 AM Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 11:44:12 AM by funni
I loved the Treasure Island area in Anaheim.  You go from the ship to the an actual Island and it is all real trees and foliage.  The kids I went with loved it and the adults that were with us could actually have a mixed tropical drink back in the day.  I'm sure it has changed by now.  They don't allow alcohol at any of the parks now, right?
For family vacations in the midwest!

Critterbob

To me there is nothing more exciting and fun than Walt Disney World. I love all 4 parks, but if I HAD to make a choice, it would have to be Epcot. Epcot's World Showcase has the coolest fireworks event with Illuminations: Reflections of Earth. The entertainment is great. My favorites are Off Kilter in Canada Voices of Liberty in America and Mo'Rockin' in Morocco. Throughout the day there are lots of street acts, too. And the variety of food is almost unlimited. Plus, Epcot is the home of the Food and Wine Festival when even more events take place.

Don't get me wrong, I love the other parks and a trip to WDW wouldn't be complete without seeing Mickey and friends at the Magic Kingdom. But Epcot always has something new to see in entertainment.

Go Up